1.Một khu rừng tre gần thành phố Kyoto ở Nhật Bản - một nơi đầy yên lành và bí ẩn.
A bamboo grove near the city of Kyoto in Japan – a place of full of peace and mystery.
2. Thông qua đó dẫn đến một " Đường tre "- một chiều dài con đường đẹp như tranh vẽ 300 mét, rào chắn, từ thân cây bằng hàng rào tre.
Through it leads a Bamboo Trail – a picturesque path length is of 300 meters, fenced off from the stems of the bamboo fence.
3. Sam bamboo forest is located in Arashiyama in the west of the city, close to the Zen Buddhist temple Tenryu-ji Temple.
4. Arashiyama, an area which is extremely popular in people to take a walk and cycling.
5. It is situated on the picturesque banks of the Hojo at the foot of Arashiyama in the western city of Kyoto.
6. The local flat track is perfect for cycling.
8. The whole area is literally permeated with narrow paths and cozy alleys, leading to a number of ancient temples at numerous bamboo groves and gardens.
9. But the bamboo trail is really enjoyable place for people as its a beauty of nature.
10. Right next to the trail you can see some temples and homes – some people are really lucky enough to live near Kyoto, with such a beauty.
11. On the trail you can often see many tourists and locals like to walk.
14. If you prefer, you can hire a rickshaw and ride along the famous trail while listening to stories with rickshaw-guide.